    refreshing the config to remove any trace of the old remote networks?

    Thanks in advance

    , Nov 23, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    <> wrote:
    >I've made some modifications to some VPNs on a 515 pix 6.3(3) due to
    >the change of the network addresses of the remote private subnets.
    >Everything works fine except the VPNs drop every minute for a few
    >seconds.

    Did you "clear ipsec sa" ?
    never make copies, only human beings make copies. Computers are given
    commands, not permission. Only people can be given permission."
    -- Brad Templeton

    Walter Roberson, Nov 23, 2005

  3. Guest

    no. and neither did I "clear crypto isakmp sa". but I have now and all
    the stale entries have disappeared. Thanks for you help!

    , Nov 24, 2005