Refillable Ink Cartridge for Epson Printer

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by gipix88, Jun 15, 2004.

  1. gipix88

    gipix88 Guest

    MassInk Refillable Ink Cartridge for Epson Printer
    How to control the flow of ink without foam?
    Refillable Ink Cartridge. Big Savings on Inkjet Printing Costs! High
    Quality Ink! Fast Delivery! The regular cartridge have smog cases, our
    refillable cartridge have see through window. So you will never have
    to figure out how much ink you filled.Our Refillable Cartridge has a
    totally different structure and meterial used from a regular
    cartridge! The advantage of our new products is that it can hold large
    quantity of ink, and the printing will be in a fluent way, no leak as
    inside the cartridges without sponge, the quality is even better than
    the Origianl cartridges.
    Also we can offer you OEM ink cartridges, welcome the large demanded
    business friends to contact us, and wish to contribute to your
    business greatly.
    How to Refill the MassInk Cartridge Video:
    http://ink.masspixel.com/eng/ecartridge_refill2.avi

    Danny
    www.masspixel.com

    gipix88, Jun 15, 2004