    I have deleted all my e-mail folders thinking this would cure the problem,
    but it hasn`t.

    I would be grateful if someone could offer help with this problem.

    Eirlys, May 26, 2004

  2. Eirlys

    °Mike° Guest

    Check my reply from yesterday.

    °Mike°, May 26, 2004

  3. Eirlys

    Eirlys Guest

    I KNEW I had sent this request for help last night but it does not appear
    anywhere on my computer and certainly not under "Replies to my message".
    So, unfortunately, I cannot check your answer, but I appreciate the speed
    with which you must have offered help.

    Eirlys, May 26, 2004
  4. Eirlys

    Boomer Guest

    Hi

    It might be in Google's Group archives.

    http://www.google.com/advanced_group_search

    HTH

    Boomer, May 26, 2004
  5. @}-}-------Rosee, May 26, 2004
  6. Eirlys

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, May 26, 2004
  7. @}-}-------Rosee, May 26, 2004
  8. Eirlys

    Eirlys Guest

    Thank you, Rosee, Mike, and Boomer, for your help ; much appreciated.

    Eirlys, May 27, 2004
  9. Eirlys

    Boomer Guest

    You're welcome. :)