reference mcs? candidate.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by ryan bailey mcsd, Aug 26, 2004.

  1. circa Sat, 11 Sep 2004 19:11:53 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates
    () said,
    You're pregnant AGAIN?

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 12, 2004

  2. ryan bailey mcsd

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    2 more and i have enough to start a band.

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 12, 2004

  3. ryan bailey mcsd

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates
    Rowdy, Mrs. Yates on line 2

    Neil, Sep 12, 2004
  4. ryan bailey mcsd

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    he's carrying twins by the looks of things
    ..
    ..
    ..
    maybe triplets

    Neil, Sep 12, 2004
  5. ryan bailey mcsd

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates
    rock or symphony...

    Neil, Sep 12, 2004
  6. but you are marrying ME! so you have nothing to worry about.
    ... and line 3,4,5, & 9

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 12, 2004
  7. 2 more and i have enough to start a band.
    rubber

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Sep 12, 2004
  8. ryan bailey mcsd

    Neil Guest

    makes sense...goes with the elastic opinions...

    Neil, Sep 12, 2004
  9. ryan bailey mcsd

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    oh, that witch is back again! when will she ever leave!!!

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 12, 2004
  10. ryan bailey mcsd

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    it's just too much mikey dee's.

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 12, 2004
  11. circa Sun, 12 Sep 2004 14:43:53 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates
    () said,
    Probably after the next time she knocks you up.

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 13, 2004
  12. ryan bailey mcsd

    Neil Guest

    it's "supersize me" all over again...

    Neil, Sep 13, 2004
  13. ryan bailey mcsd

    Neil Guest

    Rowdy get's beat up by his wife...

    Neil, Sep 13, 2004
  14. circa Mon, 13 Sep 2004 06:19:05 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ()
    said,
    Ah, amend that to “knocks you out”, then.

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 13, 2004
  15. ryan bailey mcsd

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
    ok, that's better...

    Neil, Sep 13, 2004