reference mcs? candidate.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by ryan bailey mcsd, Aug 26, 2004.

  1. ref: Robert Farrow, is this candidate mc registered, if
    so to what extent?

    ryan bailey mcsd, Aug 26, 2004

  2. From what I understand, he's a registered communist.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 26, 2004

  3. ryan bailey mcsd

    molsonexpert Guest

    molsonexpert, Aug 26, 2004
  4. ryan bailey mcsd

    Neil Guest

    ummm...get him to give you his transcript....

    Neil, Aug 26, 2004
  5. ryan bailey mcsd

    Neil Guest

    you mean democrat...don't exagerate
    (I've told you a million times never exagerate)

    Neil, Aug 26, 2004
  6. ryan bailey mcsd

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    And Phryzbi sounds quite Russian. Care to explain, there, Yuri?

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 26, 2004
  7. ryan bailey mcsd

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, ryan bailey mcsd climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    *sigh*

    If the "From" is to be believed, ryan is an mcsd. And yet...

    Is this Roberts boss? Potential employer?

    Oy.

    JaR

    JaR, Aug 26, 2004
  8. ryan bailey mcsd

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Aug 26, 2004
  9. ryan bailey mcsd

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Well gee... let me check my list. Dumbass.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 26, 2004
  10. ryan bailey mcsd

    Consultant Guest

    sorry for all the negative responses, unfortunately robert is not mc
    registered, however, he is a wanted fugitive in five states for various lude
    acts against farm animals. be extremely cautious when around this man and do
    NOT turn your back to him.

    Consultant, Aug 26, 2004
  11. ryan bailey mcsd

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, TechGeekPro climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Ah! You have the list today?

    JaR
    Wondering Thug

    JaR, Aug 26, 2004
  12. ryan bailey mcsd

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:
    Oh *that* Robert Farrow!

    JaR

    JaR, Aug 26, 2004
  13. ryan bailey mcsd

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Good, glad it's been located...I've been looking for it all day.

    TGP, do me a favor and look up a "Paisleyskye", would you? Thanks.

    Ken Briscoe, Aug 26, 2004
  14. ryan bailey mcsd

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Ah! So he's the one who took the goat.

    TechGeekPro, Aug 26, 2004
  15. ryan bailey mcsd

    Neil Guest

    how is it you know him...turn your back?

    Neil, Aug 26, 2004
  16. ryan bailey mcsd

    JaR Guest

    Saw him on a recent "Animal Cops".

    JaR
    Informed Thug

    JaR, Aug 26, 2004
  17. ryan bailey mcsd

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    whoever had the list next. please check what day we change our underpants?

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 26, 2004
  18. ryan bailey mcsd

    JaR Guest

    It's Thursday, you missed it.

    I hope I get to change with Kat this time.

    JaR
    Wistful Thug

    JaR, Aug 26, 2004
  19. ryan bailey mcsd

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i am rootin' for you buddy! make me proud!

    you think she go for it? bring a 1/4 of booze just in case.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 27, 2004
  20. ryan bailey mcsd

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Sorry, I gave it to Jar.