    Many thanks

    Davina
    Lost Angel

    Davina Smith, Sep 16, 2003

  2. Davina Smith

    Davina Smith Guest

    Sorry Internet explorer should be windows Explorer..

    Davina Smith, Sep 16, 2003

  3. Davina Smith

    EGA Guest

    that happened to me a year or 2 ago (I'm on XP now) but I recall the
    fustration because of Microsoft's inconsistant terminology.

    search Microsoft for Q192573

    EGA, Sep 16, 2003
  4. Davina Smith

    Davina Smith Guest

    Thank you so much they are all working again now....

    Many thanks

    Daffy

    Davina Smith, Sep 17, 2003