    Is it possible to do this. And if so, how?

    thanks

    Dave

    Dave Ward, Sep 6, 2006

  2. Dave Ward

    Bod43 Guest

    You will be able to use a route map to control the redistribution.

    I need to practise these (CCNP) and could have a look later

    router ospf 1
    redist static route-map RM.ospf.static (subnets?)

    route-map RM.ospf.static 10
    match ip address ACL.ospf.static

    ip ascess-l s ACL.ospf.static
    permit ip route.address route.wildcard

    Warning - whenever redistributing routes you need to
    take care not to create routing loops and/or
    redistribution loops.

    Bod43, Sep 6, 2006