    Neil Guest

    mine will never drop THAT low...

    time to take matters in hand...

    Neil, Nov 8, 2006

  2. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Please...not in front of everyone.....

    ..

    ....well, not without charging at least.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    quit lookin'

    and you owe me $20

    Neil, Nov 8, 2006
  4. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    B...Bu...But it says $0.25 on the door.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006
  5. Guest

    Neil Guest

    per view....jeez, yer a creepy one...

    Neil, Nov 8, 2006
  6. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    that's it....I wanna speak to management!! Show me where it
    says.....oh...fusk.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006