    laughter! LRM, fair dinkum, you're a beaut! Neil ... the image I got of you
    ... laptop or palm pilot ???

    Wayne

    Wayne McGlinn, Nov 8, 2006

  2. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    U R sew HAWT when U R coding.

    And I had no idea you were Hungarian.

    I'll bet you like goulash.

    Frisbee®, Nov 8, 2006

  3. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    DYHTBQITHCR

    Frisbee®, Nov 8, 2006
  4. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Good, nice to see someone laughing.

    LRM, Nov 8, 2006
  5. Guest

    LRM Guest

    LOL! I can sew too.

    LRM, Nov 8, 2006
  6. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Do You Have To Be Quiet In This Here Court Room?

    Days? Years? Hours? Time Bombs Quit If They Have Coil Recognition ?

    Do You Have To Be Quick If The Horse Can't Run?

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006
  7. Guest

    Neil Guest

    OH, OH, Pick me Mr Koter!!!

    Neil, Nov 8, 2006
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    do I still need to consult a physician if it's been more than 4 hours and I
    HAVEN'T taken a pill?

    Neil, Nov 8, 2006
  9. Guest

    Neil Guest

    *flexes muscles*

    it's a friggin desktop replacement!

    Neil, Nov 8, 2006
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    ^^^^^

    shhhhhh, now he will be LOOKING for the web cam...

    Neil, Nov 8, 2006
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    not until I get my swingline stapler back

    Neil, Nov 8, 2006
  12. Guest

    LoopBack Guest

    Paul, write 3 letters.

    LoopBack (you might want to google that too)

    LoopBack, Nov 8, 2006
  13. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    If no pills were involved, then you need to consult the nearest woman.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006
  14. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Relax Horeshack. I'll get to you.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006
  15. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Nearest? I think I would prefer something better looking...and
    younger....and thinner...

    Neil, Nov 8, 2006
  16. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Um yeah......I'm gonna ...um... need you to ...um... move your desk as far
    back ...um... against that wall as possible.... yeah... thanks.

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006
  17. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    If you've been 'up' for four hours....the friggin GOAT would do. Who cares
    what 'it' looks like?

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006
  18. Guest

    Neil Guest

    And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I
    told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm
    quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've
    moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the
    window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then,
    they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my
    Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the
    staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take
    my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

    Neil, Nov 8, 2006
  19. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I do

    this is WHY I've been up for FOUR HOURS!!!!

    Neil, Nov 8, 2006
  20. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Then I'd say it's time to lower your standards.

    I'm Dead Sexay!!

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 8, 2006