  1. Guest

    FrisbeeĀ® Guest

    Yes.

    FrisbeeĀ®, Nov 7, 2006

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Cheer up guys, you are the employees of the month :)

    Guest, Nov 7, 2006

  3. Guest

    kpg Guest

    Cheer up guys, you are the employees of the month :)

    'bout time.

    I was just about to burn the place down.

    kpg, Nov 7, 2006
  4. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    I was loading my semi-automatic pistol ... and the 30/06 was all layed out.

    Damb, I suppose I should put it back now. *sigh*

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 7, 2006
  5. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Yeah....seems someone is always ruining our fun, doesn't it?!

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 7, 2006
  6. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As BD[MCNGP] once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Sorry, no. Once it's out you have to shoot something.

    I think its a law.

    kp "At least it is in Tejas." g

    kpg, Nov 7, 2006
  7. Guest

    JaR Guest

    *thumbs selector to 'Safe'*

    JaR, Nov 7, 2006
  8. Guest

    JaR Guest

    The sound you get when they forget to put the pin back in the commercial.

    JaR, Nov 7, 2006
  9. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Pfft. Beat me by 7 minutes. F'n latency.

    *Thumbs selector back to 'Auto'*

    JaR, Nov 7, 2006
  10. Guest

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    By ghods...you're correct. Dambit....

    ~ HONEY!!!! Fine me sumthin ta shoooooot, woojah! Whilst I's get my
    hardwayer out agayn. Thankee baybee!!! ~

    BD[MCNGP], Nov 7, 2006
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    ba-doom-AD-BOOM!

    Neil, Nov 8, 2006
  12. Guest

    LRM Guest

    Clearly you've stumbled into a group that is not interested in just handing
    you the answer to your problem. We like to see people figure things out for
    themselves.
    I'm not sure you are able to figure this out on your own.

    You will need to do the following:
    Decide how you are going to run your little shortcut login script. Are you
    going to add it in the profile of each user? This is very time consuming if
    you have lots of users. If we are talking about a dozen then hey no biggie
    add it in the user profile.
    If you need to use GPO, then you need to learn a few things about how to
    create a gpo and how to apply the script so that all the users get it when
    they log on.You do not need to connect via RDP to do this, you will need
    access to sysvol and the Admin Pack needs to be installed on your machine.
    How are you logging onto the network you are supporting? If you are
    accessing it via vpn, then you simply need to make sure that the Admin tools
    are installed on the machine you are using, and that you have admin creds.
    GPO is the fastest way to get this done from your current starting point.
    Now go forth and do great things. Next time look stuff up or hit a group
    that will give you the answers without you having to do any of the work.

    Here is the little VBS you can use to change out the goofy shortcut on your
    cluser's desktops.

    On Error Resume Next

    set oShell = CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
    sDesktop = oShell.SpecialFolders("Desktop")
    DesktopPath = Shell.SpecialFolders("Desktop")
    Set FSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")

    FSO.DeleteFile DesktopPath & "\Old.lnk"

    set oSLink = oShell.CreateShortcut(sDesktop & "\New.lnk")

    oSLink.TargetPath = "\\NewServer\NewFileShareName"

    oSLink.Save

    LRM, Nov 8, 2006
  13. Guest

    LRM Guest

    That's because they wear the most flare.

    LRM, Nov 8, 2006
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    is it sick that I found this technological brainpower display coming from
    a female oddly arousing?

    Neil, Nov 8, 2006
  15. Guest

    LRM Guest

    That's it! Get nekkid I'm coming over with the cuffs and leather paddle.
    Hope you made toast.

    LRM, Nov 8, 2006
  16. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I'll even get an extra loaf out of teh freezer. but do I get bonus points
    for balancing my laptop on a single digit with no hands?

    Neil, Nov 8, 2006
  17. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I have 17 pieces! What's wrong with that?

    Neil, Nov 8, 2006
  18. Guest

    LRM Guest

    I don't see why you need extra points for that, you've already won as
    evidenced by my bringing the leather paddle.

    LRM, Nov 8, 2006
  19. Guest

    CertGuard Guest

    Speaking of....Aren't we about due for a Hawaiian Shirt Friday soon?

    CertGuard, Nov 8, 2006
  20. Guest

    CertGuard Guest

    Not necessarily sick, but at your age, I'd say it's more luck that you can
    find anything arousing. Then again, yeah, at your age it's sick too.

    No....NOT...Just kidding....

    CertGuard, Nov 8, 2006