  1. can any of you fine people out there explain to me what a 20GB IDE with
    redhat 9 Linux is ? I no its a hard drive but what is so special about it ?
    thanks.

    brian burdett, Sep 24, 2004

  2. brian  burdett

    Toolman Tim Guest

    | can any of you fine people out there explain to me what a 20GB IDE
    What? Are you looking at a used drive someone is selling? If so, I'd expect
    that it has Linux installed, rather than Windows.

    If that's not what you are asking about, then maybe you'd better explain a
    whole lot more...

    Toolman Tim, Sep 24, 2004

  3. It's not special, it's a smallish hard drive by today's standards that
    has an operating system on it that is free to download.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 24, 2004
  4. brian  burdett

    xmp Guest

    Redhat 9 is a little old. There have been commercial releases (RHEL)
    and Fedora releases that supercede it.

    michael

    xmp, Sep 24, 2004