    from editing it in an image-editor?
    Thanx,
    Bini

    babsbini, Jun 5, 2006

  2. Is the camera in or out of warranty? If still in, send it into Nikon to
    have these "bad" pixels mapped out. I haven't seen a way for a user to do
    this yet.

    Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!), Jun 5, 2006

  3. babsbini

    babsbini Guest

    Thanks Ed.
    Its not in warranty anymore. Do you have any idea how much it would
    cost if I pay for it?
    Bini

    babsbini, Jun 5, 2006
  4. Can't say I do. Give the Nikon 800# a call or e-mailtech support.

    Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!), Jun 5, 2006
  5. babsbini

    Jim Guest

    The minimum charge is around $200. You could send it to them because they
    will call when they have an estimate. Then you can decide if you want it
    fixed or if it would be more cost effective to buy a new one.
    Jim

    Jim, Jun 6, 2006