    how to use either program. Thanks to anyone who can help me.
    Remove the rodent from my email address to reply directly.
    Terry

    Terry, Oct 27, 2003

  2. Terry

    Jeff Guest

    I use Adobe Photoshop Elements because of its excellent editing capability
    and would recommend it to anyone who wants to edit digital photos. One of
    its features is many great features is red eye removal. This tool allows
    the selection of a sample colour, and the application of this colour with a
    variable sized round applicator. The tool leaves highlights in the centre
    and does not colour the entire eye one colour.

    "Terry" <> wrote in message
    > A great number of photos were taken at a recent company function and most
    > have severe red eye problems. I am in charge of correcting them. I tried
    > Irfanview with which you click and drag a box acrooss the red eye area,

    and
    > then it turns the inside of that box black. The problem with this is the
    > red area is round and the box rectangular. The photos end up having

    people
    > with black boxes in the middle of their eyes and it looks funny.
    > I have old versions of Paint Shop Pro 4.0 and PhotoShop 5.0 on my

    computer.

    Jeff, Oct 27, 2003

  3. Terry

    Bob Thomas Guest

    On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 07:28:07 -0500, "Terry"
    <> wrote:

    >A great number of photos were taken at a recent company function and most
    >have severe red eye problems. I am in charge of correcting them. I tried
    >Irfanview with which you click and drag a box acrooss the red eye area, and
    >then it turns the inside of that box black. The problem with this is the
    >red area is round and the box rectangular. The photos end up having people
    >with black boxes in the middle of their eyes and it looks funny.
    >I have old versions of Paint Shop Pro 4.0 and PhotoShop 5.0 on my computer.
    >Is there an easy way I can use either of these to correct the red eye
    >problem to get more natural looking results? If so please be specific with
    >instructions as I am a real newbie at this and have almost no knowledge of
    >how to use either program. Thanks to anyone who can help me.
    >Remove the rodent from my email address to reply directly.
    >Terry

    The current Paintshop Pro has a fantastic red-eye removal feature. You
    can not only remove the red eye but adjust it to suit the size of the
    iris, the amount of glint in the eye, the colour of the eye etc etc.
    best I've ever seen.

    Bob T.

    Bob Thomas, Oct 29, 2003