    Is it because I've saved it in the wrong format?

    Many thanks for the usual help I receive on here

    Al

    Alan, Apr 1, 2006

  2. Alan

    Whiskers Guest

    Pictures and adverts and other parts of a web page are often just 'links'
    to some other web site or to a file on the computer carrying the web page;
    when you 'save' the page to your own computer you are probably not saving
    local copies of all the 'linked' elements. Your browser may have a 'save
    with images' option that could do that.

    Whiskers, Apr 1, 2006

  3. Alan

    Daave Guest

    Have you tried this?:
    http://www.httrack.com/page/2/en/index.html

    And why did you put Red Cross in the Subject line?

    Daave, Apr 1, 2006