    I'm using Windows XP with 2 SP
    Thanks
    Mac

    Mac Lynch, Oct 7, 2005

  2. Photos from where? WEB, your personal album...?

    Usually this happens when:

    Actual picture does not exist
    The server is overloaded. Too many people tried to access the site. Site
    reached allowed limit
    Wrong link
    Your computer (mode?) is too slow and the site cuts you out before the
    picture is loaded.

    Try to press F5 (reload) and if this does not help then select on menu bar
    Tools / Internet Options/

    and press Delete Files.

    Jan

    Jan Nademlejnsky, Oct 7, 2005

  3. Mac Lynch

    Jer Guest

    It's a Microsoft/FEMA conspiracy intended to force confused people to
    post questions related to malfunctioning computers and internet browsers
    into a news group about digital photography. Unamed sources have
    indicated this "blame transfer" is being perpetrated by Hurricane Nagin
    as the secret grand poobah of FEMA, alleging he has poisoned the
    internet image pool at Red Cross headquarters by clogging the bathtub
    drains in their clubhouse. When an unidentified CNN reporter asked
    about his obvious complicity at this odd turn of events, Nagin flew into
    a tyranical rage, pointed his middle finger at an open window, and
    blamed the rain on a perfectly sunny day. Afterwards, he departed for
    Texas in a yellow school bus, presumably the only one still running.

    Jer, Oct 7, 2005
  4. Mac Lynch

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Yes. Those are photos which are not coming from the same site as you
    are viewing. In your internet settings, change the security settings to
    allow 'images from other sites', or something to that effect.

    Ron Hunter, Oct 7, 2005
  5. Mac Lynch

    Gormless Guest

    .... utter crap snipt ...
    Can't you get a hobby, something to more usefully fill your day?

    Gormless, Oct 7, 2005
  6. Irony filter broken?

    It amused me, did Jer's post, so it was hardly a waste of his time.

    John McWilliams, Oct 10, 2005