    cross in the corner of a box...why is this? What setting do I alter so that
    they see the photo/picture?
    Thanks.

    Walter, Jan 15, 2005

  2. You cannot do anything, the recipients have to alter their settings. Since
    nowadays in a MS world even jpgs can carry malware, Microsoft decided to
    put security first and disable inline attachments unless the recipient
    allows. You might use the old-fashioned text-only email and just attach the
    pictures.

    Walter Mautner, Jan 15, 2005

  3. I think you will find that it is their pc that needs its settings changing
    not yours

    [email protected], Jan 15, 2005