    show up in the final image, it just shows up on the LCD.

    Anyone knows why this is so? and does it happen on other cameras as
    well?

    PR, Jul 11, 2004

  2. The manual tells you about this, its normal.... as to why, I have no
    idea, I'm guessing that because the camera opens the shutter fully
    when focusing that the display gets blown out along one line...
    possibly... It does say its not a fault and will not damage the
    camera.

    My take on this is, if the streak is being caused by light coming into
    the front (i'e pointing at the sun, or a very bright light) then dont
    leave the camera pointing that way for to long.

    Jonathan Wilson, Jul 11, 2004