    Does anyone have any ideas of what to do with old, no-good Monitors?

    I have a pile of them.

    If you have any thoughts on the matter, the would be greatly appreciated.

    speedyJMcfly, Jun 24, 2003

  2. speedyJMcfly

    °Mike° Guest

    Contact your local town/city hall to see if they run a
    recycling program. Contact local tv/computer repair
    shops, to see if they could use them for spares.

    °Mike°, Jun 24, 2003

  3. Leave them in your back seat and park your car downtown over night with the
    windows open. They will be gone in the morning.

    BananaPannaPoe, Jun 24, 2003
  4. speedyJMcfly

    philo Guest

    not likely
    probably just a few more added >g<

    philo, Jun 24, 2003
  5. speedyJMcfly

    riz Guest

    LOL

    riz, Jun 25, 2003
  6. Personally i have at least a thousand mirrors in my main house. When one of
    my monitors goes i paint the back of the glass black and use it for a mirror.

    Hi Bear Nation, Jun 25, 2003
  7. speedyJMcfly

    geopelia Guest

    appreciated.

    Take the works out and make frog or lizard cages of them? Geopelia

    geopelia, Jun 25, 2003
  8. speedyJMcfly

    sinjon Guest

    I traded with a local repair-man 3 non-working monitors for one
    working refurb. I wanted to get the nicest of the three repaired but
    it would've cost almost as much as a new cheapo and I haven't had much
    luck with refurbished equipmnet. I'll probably see two or three of
    those monitors for sale in a few months.

    sinjon, Oct 1, 2003
  9. speedyJMcfly

    RickMerrill Guest

    That trade was a GOOD DEAL!

    Typically a repair can cost $125, as much as some new units.
    To dispose of it will also cost about $25! Best to avoid
    the glass bottles from here on out! - RM

    RickMerrill, Oct 1, 2003