    files I guess cause it couldn't find the right path..... it kept asking me
    where drive H was which was the old drive letter that these files were
    on..... so now what?

    don, Jul 10, 2003

  2. don

    °Mike° Guest

    Since you are using OE 5, I will assume you are using
    Windows 9x.

    Boot into DOS and delete the recycle bin by typing:

    deltree /y c:\recycled

    Change the path to 'recycled' as necessary.
    The recycle bin will be rebuilt when you boot back into
    Windows.

    °Mike°, Jul 10, 2003

  3. Download and install Clean Disk Security. Now i know what you're thinking but
    i'm telling you it'll work. The freeware version will do.

    the real TOMMY Tutalidge, Jul 11, 2003
  4. don

    Buffalo Guest

    Tommy,
    It's kind of stupid to dl a program to do what the other poster suggested,
    especially since it is not a recurring problem.
    However, if it was, then your suggestion might have some merit.

    "the real TOMMY Tutalidge" ...

    Buffalo, Jul 11, 2003