    I tried google for a solution but kept coming up without the help I
    needed, so I am hoping someone here will be able to help.
    Joev

    Joev, Sep 1, 2004

  2. Joev

    philo Guest

    right click on the recycle bin and look at "properties"

    if the box that says "do not move files to the recycle bin"
    is checked...uncheck it

    philo, Sep 1, 2004

  3. Joev

    Joev Guest

    That is not checked and has not been.
    When files are deleted a popup asks do you want to send the file to
    the recycle bin. I answer yes and then check, and nothing in the
    recycle bin.
    Joev

    Joev, Sep 1, 2004
  4. Joev

    joevan Guest

    Just a chance question.
    Are you using any tweak programs? I had a similar thing once and it
    was cured by restoring the settings in Tweak now powerpak.
    joevan

    joevan, Sep 1, 2004
  5. Joev

    Ron Martell Guest

    In Windows Explorer check the contents of the \Recycled folder
    (\Recycler if your hard drive is using NTFS) on your hard drive. Do
    the deleted files show up there?

    Try using Disk Cleanup to empty the Recycle bin. That may reset
    things.

    Good luck

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP
    On-Line Help Computer Service

    Ron Martell, Sep 1, 2004
  6. Joev

    Joev Guest

    Thank you for the suggestion. It was the tweak program. All is fine
    now after I restored the settings.
    Joev

    Joev, Sep 1, 2004