    pon how to put it back?
    Thanks,
    Ray

    Ray, Dec 30, 2004

  2. Ray

    Ray Guest

    PS I should have mentioned that I am on Windows XP Home.>

    Ray, Dec 30, 2004

  3. Ray

    why? Guest

    www.google.com

    Desktop Recycle Bin
    .... My desktop Recycle Bin has disappeared - why, and how do I get it
    back ... Restore the
    Recycle Bin Desktop Icon
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/rec_bin.htm ...
    desktop-recycle-bin.file-saver.com/ undelete/sps/Desktop-Recycle-Bin.htm
    - 22k - Cached - Similar pages

    .... only 1 example of many.

    Me

    why?, Dec 30, 2004