    Any tips wpuld be greatly appreciated as I really am a newbie to
    photography.
    TIA

    JC, Jan 15, 2004

  2. JC

    Chris Quinn Guest

    Try this one - it's worked for me in the past:

    http://www.pcinspector.de/smart_media_recovery/uk/welcome.htm

    Chris Quinn, Jan 15, 2004

  3. JC

    Dave Guest

    "JC" <> wrote in message

    > Are there any free programs to download that may get the photos off
    > the card or have I lost them forever?

    PhotoRescue saved some irreplaceable photos for me:
    http://www.datarescue.com/photorescue/. They have a trial version that will
    tell you if it can recover the photos or not before you buy it.

    Dave

    Dave, Jan 15, 2004