    from the CD (maybe I don't need a key), but I'd like to find the EULA.

    Thanks, and best regards,
    Bob

    zxcvbob, Jul 11, 2004

  2. zxcvbob

    Alex B Guest

    Alex B, Jul 11, 2004

  3. zxcvbob

    Alex B Guest

    Just use a key off the net - as long as you own a licence for the software
    it's legal :)

    Alex B, Jul 11, 2004
  4. zxcvbob

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jul 11, 2004
  5. zxcvbob

    zxcvbob Guest

    zxcvbob, Jul 11, 2004
  6. Howdy!

    The EULA isn't the key.

    You can recover the key with several programs - the
    no-longer-supported AIDA32 or the this-year's-version Everest (AIDA32 can be
    had from http://www.aumha.org - go to the Freeware page), or by Keyfinder
    from Magic Jellybean Software ( www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder.html )

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Jul 11, 2004
  7. zxcvbob

    Unk Guest

    Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder v1.41
    No install. Just unzip and run it. (Freeware)
    It works on Windows 95, 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Office 97,
    and Office XP.

    Once you recover the key, copy & paste it to a text file for future use.

    Unk, Jul 11, 2004
  8. zxcvbob

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.