    Anyway, here it is...

    P.S. it is shareware...

    Imhotep

    Imhotep, Sep 15, 2005

  2. Imhotep

    Imhotep Guest

    ....as with any program, use at your own risk...

    Imhotep, Sep 15, 2005

  3. Imhotep

    optikl Guest

    It's been around for sometime and poses no system risks.

    optikl, Sep 15, 2005
  4. Imhotep

    Imhotep Guest

    Cool. I never used it before so I was not sure...thanks.

    Im

    Imhotep, Sep 16, 2005
  5. Imhotep

    annoyed Guest

    Belarc Advisor is free for personal use ($ for business use) and does a
    pretty good job of inventorying your hardware and software (including
    all installed MS hotfixes) and decoding the MS software keys from the
    registry. The results are displayed in a web page format.

    Ban low performance drivers, not high performance cars!
    "Guns are no more responsible for killing people than spoons are
    responsible for making Rosie O'Donnell and Oprah Winfrey fat." -- Unknown
    "Rosie O'Donnell puts the 'hippo' in 'hypocrite'" - CW

    annoyed, Sep 16, 2005