    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.
    Sudip

    Sudip Chakraborty, Nov 21, 2005

  2. Sudip  Chakraborty

    gwtc Guest

    in the address bar type in about:cache and see if anything shows up there.

    gwtc, Nov 21, 2005

  3. Thanks. I did that. However, it only shows 35 entries and since I have
    used it several times (>100) after that trying to find the website, its
    not within that.

    Are there any tools that can do some deeper investigation?

    Also, I have the Norton Internet Firewall installed. Any idea whether
    the firewall would track IP addresses that the browser accesses?

    Thanks
    Sudip

    Sudip Chakraborty, Nov 21, 2005