    Samuel Fang

    "Slower cars are friends, not food."
    - Finding Nismo

    Samuel Fang, Dec 8, 2004

  2. Samuel Fang

    Biz Guest

    All fo them do, its your authoring software that dictates whether you can
    have mutliple audio tracks

    Biz, Dec 9, 2004

  3. Samuel Fang

    Samuel Fang Guest

    Thanks.

    Are there home theatre DVD recorder units that can handle that, as
    well? I'm not looking to record through my computer.

    To be perfectly honest, I'm hoping for an eventual DVI/HDMI input DVD
    recorder that can do second sound tracks.

    I'm a big college football fan, and I'd like to put the games onto a
    DVD in HD format *and* have a second audio track w/my team's radio
    announcers.

    Samuel Fang, Dec 9, 2004
  4. Samuel Fang

    luminos Guest