    HALF of the time under 5 minutes. Weird but states so in the program. So IF
    you specified 3 minutes , you get 90 seconds. So leave it at 5 minutes, then
    cut 2 minutes from the new file.

    - Bobb -, Jan 10, 2012

  2. - Bobb -

    Chas Guest

    I bought a male (3.5 mm?) stereo plug on the end of a dual cable wye with
    male RCA plugs.
    I insert the RCA plugs into my speaker-out outputs, and the male 3.5mm
    Stereo plug into my MIDI imput jack.
    Then using Audacity I can monitor the MIDI port and play the audio off a DVD
    or CD into it and monitor and record from there. A few tests checking the
    VU meter for volume and one is set. Personally I don't like the quality of
    mp3 so I seldom use it. But any audio I do save as .cda. wma, ect can be
    ripped to mp3 later.
    .. . . chas

    Chas, Jan 10, 2012