    same use. Seems like it should be simple but it isn't. I could use
    some help.
    WC

    WCH, Jul 25, 2005

  2. WCH

    Parko Guest

    I seems to me you have a copy protection issue. I think. I use cdparanoia to
    avoid this issue on copy protected CDs (audio only). Try something similar.
    Good luck, I have no need to rip DVDs just yet. Of course this is all just
    a wild guess. I think. Therefore I am. I think. Well sometimes I do. Morre
    often I don't. Think, that is.

    Parko, Jul 25, 2005

  3. WCH

    old jon Guest