    a modified (unique) filename.

    Now the problem. How do I reconnect these multiple parts
    into one single file?

    Hockey Buff, Apr 29, 2004

  2. Hockey Buff

    one_red_eye Guest

    Open the first file with winzip. It will look for the rest.

    one_red_eye, Apr 29, 2004

  3. Hockey Buff

    Hockey Buff Guest

    The zip file says it can't find the 2nd file ... presumably
    because I had to change the zip extension on the 2nd
    file so that it could be saved. (e.g. FILENAME.001
    since the first file was already named FILENAME.ZIP)

    Hockey Buff, Apr 29, 2004
  4. Hockey Buff

    one_red_eye Guest

    Ever try changing it back?

    one_red_eye, Apr 29, 2004
  5. Hockey Buff

    one_red_eye Guest

    Unlike WinRAR, Winzip isn't very good at making many small files for one
    large file.

    Winzip likes to span disks, so all the files can have the same. Only you
    have to remember which order they go in.

    one_red_eye, Apr 29, 2004