    an over $100.00 difference in prices from various online stores. Are there
    any stores that are highly recommended by this group?

    Don

    D. Grier, Jan 27, 2004

  2. D. Grier

    Dan Sullivan Guest

    B&H, Focus, Adorama.

    Any store appreciably lower in price than these stores... buyer beware.

    Dan Sullivan, Jan 27, 2004

  3. D. Grier

    eg Guest

    http://shop.bizrate.com/marketplace/search/search__cat_id--402,keyword--c
    anon%20G5,prod_id--7592351,sort--6.html

    Buydig.com

    eg, Jan 27, 2004
  4. D. Grier

    Johnny Guest

    I am in the market for a Canon G5. I am new to this newsgroup. I have seen
    B&H - http://www.bhphotovideo.com/

    NewEgg - http://www.newegg.com/

    Johnny, Jan 27, 2004
  5. D. Grier

    share Guest

    Hi there, Tho I've been lurking here for over a year, this is my first post.
    I was compelled to respond since I just purchased a Minolta A1 from
    "BeachCamera". After reading their reviews at Dealtime.com, I felt reassured
    that they were a "safe" on-line store. I was not disappointed! Everything
    was as promised, very low price, no sales pitches and the shipping was on
    time, (3 business days from order to receiving the camera, at regular ground
    shipping through Fedex.)

    just my 2cents
    share

    share, Jan 27, 2004
  6. D. Grier

    Bob Hayden Guest

    You've got great recommendation so far...all reputable. B&H is far and away
    the largest mail order/internet dealer in the USA...not the lowest prices
    but can't be beat for inventory, service and support.

    One other I'd like to add who I've gotten good prices from and superb
    service is www.onecall.com . They are an authorized dealer of many of the
    brands they sell including Canon, which makes a difference to me.

    Bobin RSM, CA

    Bob Hayden, Jan 27, 2004
  7. D. Grier

    HRosita Guest

    Hi,

    I have some more online merchants that have not disappointed me:

    Buy.com
    PCnation.com
    JandR.com (they will match prices from reputable dealers)
    Of course B&H, NewEgg, Amazon have never disapointed me .
    Rosita

    HRosita, Jan 27, 2004
  8. D. Grier

    SD Guest

    check the retailer of your choice on http://www.resellerratings.com/

    SD, Jan 27, 2004
  9. D. Grier

    gr Guest

    Wow, Dan Sullivan recommending B&H. What a surprise.

    gr, Jan 27, 2004
  10. D. Grier

    Dan Sullivan Guest

    I recommended three legitimate stores... not just one.

    Dan Sullivan, Jan 27, 2004