    found three books, but not very good review.

    Thanks in advance,

    Brian

    Guest, Sep 24, 2004

  2. Find a local CPLS (CTEC) and register for course 2400.

    S.Y. Paul Lai, Sep 24, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I have taken the class, but I was looking for a book also.
    Thanks,

    Guest, Sep 24, 2004
  4. 2400 class manual is enough for exam 284.
    If you wanna read more, you can go to TechNet and download
    the free Deployment Guide and Administration Guide.

    S.Y. Paul Lai, Sep 25, 2004