    I have an Compaq Evo D510 SFF and would like to upgrade its built in
    graphics.

    Many thanks

    ***JB, Oct 4, 2004

  2. Probably want a "cooler (colder)" running GPU as the case is fairly
    small, the heat generated by most high end (ATI 9800, NV FX5xxx/6xxx)
    cards won't like the total temp inside the case and crash unless you get
    some serious cooling happening inside.

    you can get low profile Radeon 7000, 9600 and 9200 some NV Quadros come
    low profile or MX440,4000.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=A9_Chris_=AE?=, Oct 6, 2004

  3. ***JB

    Hugh Guest

    try the 9200SE it has a low profile bracket

    Hugh, Oct 6, 2004