    Mike Guest

    I bought an external ard reader that includes xD.

    Mike

    Mike, Feb 20, 2006

  2. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Hi Mat, I ordered the ZoneT, model # ZUC2400,
    hopefully it'll PnP w/ the XP Pro OS.

    Mike

    Mike, Feb 20, 2006

  3. Mike

    Mike Guest

  4. Mike

    l e o Guest

    The OS should recognize the firewire without problem. As for USB ports,
    you have to go to control panel/system/hardware/device driver and select
    the USB port and choose UPDATE. As long as you have SP2 installed, it
    should update the USB driver to v.2.

    l e o, Feb 20, 2006
  5. Mike

    Bill Funk Guest

    Fine!
    Of course, I was only showing that as an example.
    Do I get a finder's fee? :)

    Bill Funk, Feb 20, 2006
  6. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Looking forward to installing the card.

    Mike

    Mike, Feb 21, 2006
  7. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Of course. . . you've made me a happy camper!

    Miek

    Mike, Feb 21, 2006
  8. Mike

    Mike Guest