    in your day to day job?

    Regards,

    BC

    bcassner, Aug 4, 2004

  2. bcassner

    eatter Guest

    I would reccomend taking typing, or home economics ...
    maybe electronics 101.

    eatter, Aug 4, 2004

  3. I would reccomend taking typing, or home economics ...
    what's wrong with sociology?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 4, 2004
  4. bcassner

    catwalker63 Guest

    Home economics is a must. You must be able to bribe your vendors with
    homemade foodstuffs. I highly recommend learning to bake caramel fudge
    brownies. They work magic.

    --
    Kelley
    aka Catwalker

    "I hate the fact that you people don't salute me!"

    catwalker63, Aug 4, 2004
  5. bcassner

    eddiec Guest

    are you a chalk?

    eddiec, Aug 5, 2004
  6. bcassner

    fygar Guest

    Test on what you know and can get ready for, not what is currently
    popular or helpful.

    ....butch(what's so hard about this?)

    fygar, Aug 5, 2004
  7. bcassner

    JaR Guest

    He beleives all the New Horizons crap about getting an MCSE and being
    able to quit Burger King and get that $100,000.00 per year job as an
    admin at NASA. Now which electives would be most useful if your WAN
    includes Mars?

    JaR

    JaR, Aug 5, 2004
  8. bcassner

    Doom Guest

    If my WAN included Mars I would study up on wireless. : )

    Doom, Aug 5, 2004
  9. bcassner

    kpg Guest

    Satellite uplinks

    kpg, Aug 5, 2004
  10. Satellite uplinks

    sub space...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 5, 2004
  11. He beleives all the New Horizons crap about getting an MCSE and being
    WHAT!!!! you mean it's not true!!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 5, 2004