    Thanks in advance.
    Mike

    Please post to newsgroup. My return address is a fake.

    Mike O'Sullivan, Sep 24, 2003

  2. Olympus 740
    Bob Williams

    Robert E. Williams, Sep 24, 2003

  3. Thanks for that, I'm looking at a review. Also the 4mp 750.

    Mike O'Sullivan, Sep 25, 2003
  4. Mike O'Sullivan

    Tim Guest

    I'm also looking for comparisons between the 750 and others but i'm not
    really able to find it. I did found some reviews of the 750:

    http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/olympus/c750uz-review/index.shtml

    http://www.steves-digicams.com/2003_reviews/c750uz.html

    Problems that are mentioned most about the 750 are purple fringing, usage of
    a tripod at full zoom, some problems at low light.(but i'm just new in
    digital camera's so please don't trust me)

    If you find a real comparison between the 750 and other 4Mp camera's (like
    Canon, Nikon Coolpix, ... let me know).

    Tim

    Tim, Sep 25, 2003
  5. Mike O'Sullivan

    CNT Guest

    Canon S45 ;-)

    Chuck

    CNT, Sep 25, 2003
  6. Mike O'Sullivan, Sep 25, 2003
  7. Mike O'Sullivan

    Giles Morant Guest

    The tripod at max zoom thing applies to all long zoom cameras. It hasn't
    stopped me using my C-750 in normal light at maximum zoom.

    To be honest, I have noticed *minimal* purple fringing... perhaps 10 in
    3000 photographs so far.

    Low light focusing can occasionally be a slight problem, but the manual
    focus is only a button away.

    The 750 is a great camera.

    Giles Morant

    Giles Morant, Sep 26, 2003