  1. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Hey, if your boyfriend doesn't object, who am I to criticise?

    JaR, Jun 8, 2006

  2. Guest

    LRM Guest

    All gawked in amazement when: JaR assaulted us with:
    Hey!

    LRM, Jun 8, 2006

  3. Fortunately, this has no signification for me.

    Thierry DEMAN [MVP], Jun 8, 2006
  4. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Obviously.

    JaR, Jun 8, 2006
  5. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Have you seen the "Behind the Music" on "Fat Albert"?

    TechGeekPro, Jun 9, 2006
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    You're brave, jumping in feet first taking one of the harder ones first.
    That's what I've been told anyway. I haven't taken it yet. I'm studying for
    it now.

    Good luck!

    Guest, Jun 11, 2006
  7. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Thus spake Julia :
    Then you're brave too ! Jumping in feet first into *anything* takes
    bravado. Anyone can do it headfirst, after all.

    Cerebrus, Jun 12, 2006
  9. Guest

    LoopBack Guest

    Personally I'm a fan of the bellyflop. ;-)

    LoopBack, Jun 12, 2006
  10. Guest

    LoopBack, Jun 12, 2006