    JaR Guest

    Exactly. But you are both incorrect. The only thing needed is to know with
    certainty the number of questions for the particular exam!

    JaR, Jun 7, 2006

  2. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Exactly. But you are both incorrect. The only thing needed is to know with
    Umm... yeah... I'm going to have to go ahead and uh, sorta disagree with you
    there.

    Jtyc, Jun 7, 2006

  3. Guest

    LoopBack Guest

    Frisbee® wrote:
    I dont get it... maybe a cultural thing. Maybe I'm having a head up my
    a$s day.

    LoopBack, Jun 7, 2006
  4. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    NO YOU ARE ALL INCORRECT!

    IT IS MOST IMPORTANT TO KNOW HOW LONG THE EXAMIN WILL TAKE BECAUSE MY BOSS
    NEEDS TO KNOW HOW LONG I'M GOING TO BE AWAY FROM MY
    JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE HATES DOING TECH SUPPORT!

    Frisbee®, Jun 7, 2006
  5. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee® wrote:
    :I dont get it... maybe a cultural thing. Maybe I'm having a head up my
    :a$s day.

    I know they show American television over there in ENGLISHMAN land, but do
    they not air such animated classics as Fat Albert?

    I like the guy who's hat covers his entire head... all you can see is his
    eyes.

    They made a movie about Fat Albert and everything... he's an American Icon!

    Frisbee®, Jun 7, 2006
  6. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    HE HATES DOING TECH SUPPORT!

    Then perhaps he has chosen the wrong career path.

    Jtyc, Jun 7, 2006
  7. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Nuh-uh, you also have to know who is the youngest and what are the best
    books to use.

    MitchS, Jun 7, 2006
  8. Guest

    Guest Guest

    So much crud comes from the states; our TV networks must overfilter, and
    miss out some real beauties. I'll lookup the fatboy (JaR, you can relax)

    Guest, Jun 7, 2006
  9. Guest

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Jun 7, 2006
  10. Hello

    Exchange uses AD, groups and security ...

    users need XP, Outlook to connect...

    => you have to know a minimum of informations before going to work with
    Exchange.

    --
    Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÒ
    MVP Exchange, SQL/Server

    Thierry DEMAN [MVP], Jun 7, 2006
  11. Guest

    LoopBack Guest

    IFYPFY

    LoopBack, Jun 8, 2006
  12. Guest

    JaR Guest

    That's nice. I repeat, what if he's an Exchange admin? If so, that would be
    a logical cert to have.

    The trouble is, you're thinking of certification solely as a training
    program. That may be how it's come to be used, but that's not what it
    means, at all.

    JaR, Jun 8, 2006
  13. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As JaR once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    (!)

    The h3ll you say!

    kp "my world is shaken" g

    kpg, Jun 8, 2006
  14. Guest

    JaR Guest

    It's been bugging me. Sorry, I just couldn't keep it a sekrit any longer.

    JaR, Jun 8, 2006
  15. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    The trouble is, you're thinking of certification solely as a training
    You shut your filthy mouth mister.

    Jtyc, Jun 8, 2006
  16. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Okay, okay! Don't get your panies in a wad. Don't sic Paisely on me.

    *ahem*

    I solemnly swear that MCSE is just about the kewlest training program for
    IT there ever was, and anyone who passes the exams by whatever means will
    get hired immediately by a wonderful company to work a truly awesome job
    with full bennies, a ridiculous salary and lots of big boobed chixorz,
    and it's worth all the money you can get your parents to pay for it!

    Happy now?

    JaR, Jun 8, 2006
  17. Guest

    MitchS Guest

    Thank God, balance has been restored. We can all sleep in peace tonight.

    MitchS, Jun 8, 2006
  18. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I solemnly swear that MCSE is just about the kewlest training program for

    assf**ker

    Jtyc, Jun 8, 2006
  19. Guest

    JaR Guest

    There is just no pleasing you is there?

    You're really a broad, aren't you? I've long suspected it, you know.

    JaR, Jun 8, 2006
  20. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    There is just no pleasing you is there?
    I may be in touch with my feminine side so what?

    Jtyc, Jun 8, 2006