    house photos. Any feedback is welcome...
    TIA
    -O

    Ovid, Oct 6, 2003

  2. Ovid

    Lucas Tam Guest

    Any camera will do, you don't even need 3MP... 2 MP is more than enough for
    real estate.

    You may want to consider a camera with a hotshoe so you can attach an
    external flash - this is important if you want to photograph large rooms
    that are dark.

    Take a look at the Canon G series or any of the Nikon Coolpixs.

    Lucas Tam, Oct 6, 2003

  3. Ovid

    PiZzazA Guest

    Wide angle capability would be important to you. You should choose one with
    28mm focal length (of 35mm format equivalent). Nikon 995 or 4500 would be
    good choices.

    PiZzazA, Oct 6, 2003
  4. Ovid

    PiZzazA Guest

    Acutally, Nikon 995 does not have 28 mm on the wide side. In addition to
    Nikon 4500, I believe that a Minolta model also has it. Don't know the exact
    model number. There are very few models with 28 mm focus length. But you
    will find that focal length extremely useful for your purpose.

    PiZzazA, Oct 6, 2003
  5. Ovid

    Mark Weaver Guest

    I don't believe the Nikon 4500 has 28mm either, but the Nikon Coolipix 5000
    and 5400 do as does the Minolta Dimage7 series and there's also a new
    Olympus 5060 coming out that has 28mm at the wide end.

    Mark Weaver, Oct 6, 2003
  6. You May want to look at the Kodak Models as well Dell has one on sale that
    would do a fine job click on the link below to see Dell's special.

    http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...age=productlisting.aspx&instock=&refurbished=

    I currently have the Kodak LS443 which would work fine as well. This is my
    second Digital Camera My first camera took a swim in a mountain lake Digital
    cameras do not like water.

    You want to make sure the camera you get has a lithium ion battery they last
    longer and are rechargeable. You don't want to have batteries go dead when
    you need to take a picture. If you can get one with a docking station with
    charger makes it easy to use.

    Good luck I know it is difficult to choose a camera especially when it has
    to deal with your livelihood.

    Hope this helps.

    Gary

    Gary J Bevans, Oct 6, 2003
  7. Ovid

    PiZzazA Guest

    You are right. I meant 5400.

    PiZzazA, Oct 6, 2003
  8. Ovid

    PiZzazZ Guest

    Kodak DC4800 would be a perfect choice. It is 3MP with 28 mm wide angle
    zoom. It is however discontinued. You can still find them at Amazon.com and
    ebay for less than $300.

    PiZzazZ, Oct 7, 2003
  9. Ovid

    bj286 Guest