Recommendations for a £100 Digital Camera Wanted

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by John Latter, Oct 31, 2003.

  1. John Latter

    John Latter Guest

    Hi,

    Argos are currently offering a Polaroid 3.2 mega pixel digital camera
    (PDC 3035) for £99.99 at

    http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=1001&productId=58015&Trail=C$cip=8454%3EC$cip=8455&categoryId=8455

    (wow - that's some url!)

    Does anyone have any other recommendations for a budget camera? I
    don't want to spend more than about £120.

    Any help or advice would be appreciated :)

    --

    John Latter

    The 'Socially Acceptable Violence' website:
    http://members.aol.com/jorolat/sac.html

    Model of an Internal Evolutionary Mechanism
    http://members.aol.com/jorolat/TEM.html

    John Latter, Oct 31, 2003

  2. John Latter

    Paul Heslop Guest

    You probably won't beat that price but take a look at what's on offer and the prices for them at this place and it'll give you a good idea what you could get for under
    £200

    http://www.internetcamerasdirect.co.uk/digital-camera-price-A.htm

    you might also want to check out Ebuyer, they often have bargains available

    Paul Heslop, Oct 31, 2003