    tony sayer Guest

    Ask them .. we look after a few lines now with VoIPfone and no problems
    at all:)...

    tony sayer, Dec 18, 2013

  2. Allan

    Allan Guest

    Thanks for all the tips, info and advice, which have been very helpful,
    and have made me look at my existing router and take the opportunity to
    upgrade that to include one with VOIP, which would seem a better option
    than going standalone, or splashing out on extra kit when buying a new
    router would kill several birds etc. I may create a new post with views
    on such a modem/router although there's been some very helpful feedback
    on an equivalent post on uk.diy.
    Thanks
    Allan

    Allan, Dec 18, 2013