    there and I was wondering if any are worth running.

    thanks,
    alan.

    alan jeeves, Apr 16, 2004

  2. alan jeeves

    Boomer Guest

    Hi

    You might want to check out °Mike°'s
    Basic computer maintenance

    Boomer, Apr 16, 2004

  3. alan jeeves

    Irony Alert Guest

    $2surf.net...
    Regclean

    Just google for it, it comes from Microsoft and is free. I've read that
    some people have issues with it, but I've used it on all flavors of windows
    & had no problems. Just backup your registry before using it.

    Irony Alert, Apr 16, 2004
  4. alan jeeves

    PuppyKatt Guest

    Hi Boomer. I just clicked the link to Mike's website, and got a message
    saying that the page is temporarily unavailable. :(

    : :
    : > Hi,
    : >
    : > Can anyone recommend to me a registry cleaner. I already use
    : > Spybot and Adaware but do they remove all the wrong/bad/false
    : > registry entries? And is there a program that will, because
    : > there's plenty of reg cleaning apps out there and I was wondering
    : > if any are worth running.
    : >
    : > thanks,
    : > alan.
    :
    : Hi
    :
    : http://uk.geocities.com/personel44/maintenance.html

    PuppyKatt, Apr 16, 2004
  5. alan jeeves

    bardeban Guest

    use " Registry Mechanic". you can download it from kazaa with registration
    number. It is an excellent tool.

    bardeban, Apr 16, 2004
  6. alan jeeves

    Boomer Guest

    I just troed and got this message:
    "The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data
    transfer. Access to this site will be restored within an hour. Please
    try again later."

    [snip]

    Boomer, Apr 16, 2004
  7. alan jeeves

    Boomer Guest

    I don't think it's endorsed by MS anymore. If found, I wouldn't use
    it on any OS higher than Win98. IMO

    Boomer, Apr 16, 2004
  8. alan jeeves

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Apr 16, 2004
  9. alan jeeves

    Boomer Guest

    Boomer, Apr 16, 2004
  10. alan jeeves

    ICee Guest

    LOL . Good evening, Toomer! ;)

    ICee, Apr 16, 2004
  11. alan jeeves

    Richard Guest

    "Easy cleaner" http://personal.inet.fi/business/toniarts/
    or www.toniarts.1-large-world.com/

    Richard, Apr 16, 2004
  12. alan jeeves

    Toomer Guest

    Good evening, ICee. :)

    Toomer, Apr 16, 2004
  13. alan jeeves

    alan jeeves Guest

    I tried that - but it only showed okay / green entries!

    I tried Pest Control which highlighted a few more things/programs but the
    unregistered version don't allow you to remove them doh!

    I tried RegCleaner which I remembered from ages ago - still hasn't changed
    much but it highlighted loads of entries so that's staying on my PC.

    Alan

    alan jeeves, Apr 16, 2004
  14. alan jeeves

    Mark Guest

    Easycleaner works fine for me + adaware and Spybot will only remove spyware
    and cookies etc.

    Mark, Apr 16, 2004
  15. alan jeeves

    PuppyKatt Guest

    Got it just now; thanks Boomer.
    : :
    : > use " Registry Mechanic". you can download it from kazaa with
    : > registration number. It is an excellent tool.
    :
    : Warez?!
    :
    : $19.95. http://www.regnow.com/softsell/nph-softsell.cgi?item=5006-
    : 6&affiliate=16375
    :
    :
    :
    : > : >> Hi,
    : >>

    PuppyKatt, Apr 17, 2004
  16. alan jeeves

    Boomer Guest

    [snip]

    You're welcome. Thanks go to Mike. :)

    Boomer, Apr 17, 2004
  17. alan jeeves

    Toolman Tim Guest

    Geocities limits how much traffic can occur to the personal webpage sites. I
    have a good friend with a whole lot of dragon artwork and often has users
    shut out because of the volume.

    Gee...I never have that problem with MY webpage....my puppy's pictures just
    aren't that popular, I guess <g>!

    Toolman

    Toolman Tim, Apr 17, 2004
  18. alan jeeves

    Boomer Guest

    Maybe if you update them they would become more popular. ;)

    Boomer, Apr 17, 2004
  19. alan jeeves

    alayanke Guest

    I had the same problem with a page with pictures of my wife's
    puppy's......

    John

    alayanke, Apr 17, 2004
  20. alan jeeves