    server 2000).

    Thanks,

    Audrey

    Audrey, Oct 26, 2004

  2. Audrey

    Vipul Patel Guest

    Vipul Patel, Oct 27, 2004

  3. Audrey

    Neel Guest

    I'd vote for the later one.

    I've not seen ANY "useful" book from microsoft when it
    comes to get certified. I've used self paced training kit
    and i couldn't have got any crappy books than those. It
    feels like teaching alphabets to a sixth grade student!!
    SERIOUSLY DO NOT BUY MICROSOFT unless u can't think of
    any worst way of throwing your money!!!!

    Neel.

    Neel, Oct 27, 2004
  4. I am hoping to take and pass the 29 this week. For this
    test I have never heard that MS books are good and I have
    them.

    The book by Robert Vieira 'SQL Server Programming' is the
    best overall for material and perhaps for test - others
    say it is. Available through Amazon's Used n New for good
    price.

    Use it and a MS recommended practice test - MeasureUP or
    SelfCert.

    CloseToDotNetSD, Oct 28, 2004