    Any suggestions ?
    Regards
    David

    NZed, May 17, 2005

  2. NZed

    A.D. Guest

    Two NZ Companies that spring to mind:
    - www.2day.com
    - www.digiweb.co.nz

    A.D.

    A.D., May 17, 2005

  3. I use Intellihost.co.nz for Geekzone (ASP and MS SQL Server), and a few
    Frontpage based web sites.

    Intellihost is run by ICONZ, which also runs 2day.com.

    Got a call from ICONZ asking if I wanted to move Geekzone to 2day.com,
    because of a newer IIS version, better support plans - and of course it is
    more expensive (for me). Just because the site is serving a few million
    pages/month (ok, between 4 to 5 million). The Intellihost server can
    support this traffic, so I am happy to recommend it :)

    Intellihost has some good plans: no traffic charges, only disk space,
    starting at $15.

    I am now looking at either move to 2day.com, iServe or a collocation with
    some service like rackspace in the US (or even 2day.com). Having full access
    to my own server would be nice. rackspace charges lots for the servers,
    while I could buy one here and ship to 2day.com

    Mauricio Freitas, May 21, 2005