    thanks.

    Wilson.
    (remove all 'Z' characters when replying to e-mail address)

    Wil, Oct 13, 2007

  2. Hi

    I never heard of such software, why not use traditional record
    machine. Have a ATA work with it. Such as Xia304 , http://store.telecomchinasourcing.com/.
    For call to your cell, you could active the call forward service, but
    I don't think it will play reminder. Maybe you could try the voice
    mail feature on asterisk, and write some script to play message for
    you.

    Leon

    liuzhaoyongxx, Nov 6, 2007