    Bhup Guest

    can anyone recommend a dig camera for my daughter she has an APS canon ixus
    11 wants something with a similar quality of images and ease of use.

    Bhup, May 17, 2004

  2. Bhup

    ArtKramr Guest

    Subject: recomend a dig camera
    For ease of use it's hard to beat a Kodak plus dock.

    Arthur Kramer
    344th BG 494th BS
    Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
    http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer

    ArtKramr, May 17, 2004

  3. Bhup

    Jim Townsend Guest

    If she likes the shape and feel of the APS IXUS, she might as well get a
    digital IXUS :)

    There are a few models..

    http://www.powershot.com/powershot2/home.html

    Jim Townsend, May 17, 2004