    of things that I could cook (with recipe's if poss). Just an idea.
    Thanks,
    CoDe

    --==::::==--, Jan 9, 2004

  2. --==::::==--

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Actually, they don't have that yet here: http://www.recipesource.com/
    but they're going to add it and I've not found a better place to look
    for recipies.

    -= Hawk =-, Jan 9, 2004

  3. --==::::==--

    Trax Guest

    On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 18:19:18 -0000, "--==::::==--"

    |>Hi there,
    |>
    |>Do any culinary experts out there know of a site where it is possible to
    |>enter the ingrediants in my fridge/freezer and the site will generate a list
    |>of things that I could cook (with recipe's if poss). Just an idea.
    |>Thanks,
    |>CoDe

    Program it yourself:
    Input $A;$B;$C
    $D=($A+$B+$C, Stew)
    Print $D

    Trax, Jan 9, 2004
  4. --==::::==--

    viv Guest

    viv, Jan 9, 2004
  5. --==::::==--

    --==::::==-- Guest

    I did think of that idea (i'm a software engineering student) but i don't
    have the knowledge of what ingredients can be used for what recipes and
    really don't have the time!
    Nice idea though....
    CoDe

    --==::::==--, Jan 9, 2004
  6. --==::::==--

    Senti Guest

    --==::::==-- did mumble 3ffef08b$0$2771$...
    I believe www.epicurious.com allows you too...

    Senti, Jan 9, 2004
  7. --==::::==--

    tonnie Guest

    but of course that exists.. check here:

    http://www.cookingbynumbers.com/frames.html

    have fun ;o)

    tonnie, Jan 10, 2004
  8. --==::::==--

    Agnes L. Guest

    | On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 18:19:18 -0000, "--==::::==--"
    | <> scribbled:
    |
    | >Hi there,
    | >
    | >Do any culinary experts out there know of a site where it is possible to
    | >enter the ingrediants in my fridge/freezer and the site will generate a
    list
    | >of things that I could cook (with recipe's if poss). Just an idea.
    |
    | Actually, they don't have that yet here: http://www.recipesource.com/
    | but they're going to add it and I've not found a better place to look
    | for recipies.

    And l thought you just ate people! Ah, there's hope for you
    yet, Lad! :)
    Aggie

    Agnes L., Jan 10, 2004
  9. --==::::==--

    Trax Guest

    On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 19:53:25 -0000, "--==::::==--"

    |>I did think of that idea (i'm a software engineering student) but i don't
    |>have the knowledge of what ingredients can be used for what recipes and
    |>really don't have the time!
    |>Nice idea though....
    |>CoDe

    Just a poor attempt at humor :}

    Trax, Jan 10, 2004
  10. LOL that was pretty good told it all I had was an egg and butter so it told
    me to go fry an egg.

    Trai' La Trash, Jan 10, 2004