    to enable these to work properly? I would expect that would be the
    default.

    TIA Jim

    kaplan3jiim, Nov 14, 2008

  2. thats a first I've heard of that. It sounds like its
    trying to open the bookmark in a program. What happens
    when you start in FF safe mode?

    help!!!!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Nov 14, 2008

  3. kaplan3jiim

    kaplan3jiim Guest

    Same issue in safe mode. Here's what it's trying to open...

    link for Recently bookmarked:
    place:folder=BOOKMARKS_MENU&folder=UNFILED_BOOKMARKS&folder=TOOLBAR&sort=12&excludeQueries=1&excludeItemIfParentHasAnnotation=livemark%2FfeedURI&maxResults=10&queryType=1

    link for Recent Tags:
    place:sort=14&type=6&maxResults=10

    kaplan3jiim, Nov 15, 2008