    $450USD... Seems to me that they are ALL more than that--so, that means my
    50% discount isn't really a 50% discount....

    Anyone else notice this?

    Guest, Jun 7, 2005

  2. Guest

    zenner Guest

    What country are you in? I was under the impression that prices are
    compensated, based on country of origin? In the pass you received a voucher
    (code number ?) in your welcome kit, which entitled you to the discount.
    Further, you do realize the base price of TechNet and TechNet Plus was
    raised this year? You may want to do your homework...prior...to complaining.

    zenner, Jun 7, 2005