    How do I get just one e-mail in Outlook from a gmail account?

    BH

    , Jul 17, 2007

  2. wrote:

    > I have both of my e-mails accounts (ISP and gmail) going through
    > Outlook 2003.
    >
    > When I send an email to Gmail I get one in Gmail

    At the Gmail web interface? It will *always* be visible there until you
    retrieve it with your email client, which (unless you changed defaults)
    will then remove it from the "web" account.

    > and two of the same emails in Outlook.

    Are you sure you have the Gmail account only set up once in Outlook?

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jul 17, 2007

  3. Cnut Guest

    <> schreef in bericht
    > I'm hoping someone can help me with this problem.
    >
    > I have both of my e-mails accounts (ISP and gmail) going through
    > Outlook 2003.
    >
    > When I send an email to Gmail I get one in Gmail and two of the same
    > emails in Outlook.

    e-mail 1) Your gmailaccount in Outlook
    e-mail 2) By forwarding your gmail to your ISP account

    Cnut, Jul 18, 2007