    Supernews filters out this sporgery spam. Get a better Usenet
    experience. Sign up for our risk-free trial today!

    https://www.supernews.com/signup

    supernews, Aug 9, 2007

  2. supernews

    X-Man Guest

    Well, that's a pretty underhanded way to get customers for Supernews, but then
    nobody will be missing much. Look around at the "knowledge" being offered in
    this group by the regulars. I've seen better scribblings on used toilet-paper.

    LOL!!

    Good thing that I dumped SuperNews and moved over to a more reputable provider.
    It's a shame that SuperNews had to become so desperate to get customers, but
    it's easy to see why now.

    X-Man, Aug 9, 2007

  3. supernews

    Somebody Guest

    And, I bet you know used toilet paper!

    Somebody!

    Somebody, Aug 9, 2007
  4. supernews

    Phil Carmody Guest

    Now google for 'joe job'.

    And look at the Followup-To header next time.

    Phil

    Phil Carmody, Aug 9, 2007